Histria was an important center of culture, commerce, and civilization in the ancient world, located on the Black Sea coast, near the mouth of the Danube. Histria Books continues the legacy of its namesake, publishing general interest books, fiction and literature, and children’s books, as well as scholarly books in broad range of categories. Originally established in 1996 as an academic publisher, Histria Books is now an independent publishing house with offices in Las Vegas and Palm Beach. Our imprints include:
• Vita Histria – an imprint dedicated to academic books on a wide-range of subjects;
• Gaudium – an imprint dedicated to books on contemporary lifestyle, culture, sports, and politics, as well as biography and autobiography;
• Center for Romanian Studies – an imprint dedicated to books on the history and culture of Romania;
• Addison & Highsmith – an imprint dedicated to works of adult fiction, including historical fiction, science fiction, detective novels, and other categories of fiction.
• Histria Kids – an imprint dedicated to books for children and young adults.
Titles published by Histria Books are distributed worldwide exclusively by the Casemate Group. Books published under the imprints of Histria Books may be purchased from all major book retailers, as well as directly at HistriaBooks.com.
Histria Books is a proud member of the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), dedicated to excellence in publishing.