We offer the following quality certifications for our items depending upon material selection:
• ABS (USA): American Bureau of Shipping responsible for certifying regulating and recommending product for the Shipping and Martine Industry. Our nonAsbestos Gasket range is ABS certified for usage in International Waters.
• AGA (Australia): Australian Gas Association certifies safety products with respect to gas, electrical & plumbing.
• API 607 (USA): Certified by the American Petroleum Institute for Fire type test. Also equivalent to ISO 10497-5:2004
• BAM (Oxygen): A German based Certification & regulatory body for testing Safe Handling of Oxygen and material specifically certified to be used in the handing of the said medium.
• DVGW DIN 3535-6 (EU): is the largest gas and water industry certification body in Europe, covering all the Gasket Materials that are suitable for Gas supply, gas appliances & gas mains.
• EC 1935/2004 (EU): Certified by the European Parliament & the council for materials and articles that come into contact with food and certifiedsafe.
• DVGW KTW W270 (EU): is the largest gas and water industry certification body in Europe, covering all the certification procedures required in the gas and water sectors. The KTW Certification recommended the material for use in the transportation and contact of drinking water. The Plastic and rubber materials that is applied in contact with drinking complies with the requirements for microbiological growth according to the DVGW standard W270.
• TA-LUFT VDI 2440 (German): An air pollution control regulatory "Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control" for emissions & air pollutants. The VDI 2440 certifies the material for safe gas emission on shutoff and regulating valves. Equivalent to the ISO 15848-1 standard.
• WRAS (UK): Stands for Water Regulations Advisory Scheme. A UK Based regulatory that certifies material as safe for contact & transportation of drinking water.
We continuously test our PGE Graphene Cloth / Welding Blankets for its excellent Fire Safe Properties. Please see our Demonstration videos:
PGE® Graphene Cloth Gas Torch Test
PGE® Graphene Cloth during Welding Performance
PGE® Graphene Cloth during Welding Protection
PGE® Graphene Cloth against Aluminum Splatter
Our Superhydrophobic Nanotechnology Based Coatings Solution is already a viral phenomenon on YouTube. This special Coating can make any surface Water Repellent.
We are also proud to represent Shark Tank’s Winning FiberFix Sealing Tapes in India:
FiberFix® Sealing Tape Viral Advertisement:
FiberFix® Sealing Tape Application
FiberFix® Heat Wrap