Probium®, LLC sources all of the probiotic strains and other ingredients from only top quality cGMP complied suppliers/vendors. The manufacturing of Probium® probiotics is done through Dietary Pros, Inc., the parent company of Probium®, LLC. The manufacturing is done in a state-of-the-art cGMP manufacturing facility located in Wausau, Wisconsin. This relationship between Probium®, LLC and Dietary Pros, Inc. allows Probium®, LLC to offer custom manufacturing and private labeling services in addition to providing the Probium® brand.
Probium®, LLC’s mission is to provide customers all over the world probiotic products that help support a long and healthy life. Probium®, LLC is constantly striving to make the best probiotic products in the market in terms of effectiveness, quality, and stability. Probium® products are all-natural and meet the highest quality standards.
Probium® Probiotic Supplements:
• Single Blend 6B
• Dual Blend 6B
• Multi Blend 12B
• Pro-Cran Blend 6B
• Wildberry Chewable 6B - For Kids Ages 2+
Probiotic Private Label and Custom Products:
• Both Probium®, LLC formulas and Customer formulas
• Both in-house and customized blends
Probiotic Raw Materials:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus
• Lactobacillus plantarum
• Lactobacillus casei
• Lactococcus lactis
• Lactobacillus bulgaricus
• Lactobacillus salivarius
• Lactobacillus paracasei
• Lactobacillus gasseri
• Bifidobacterium breve
• Bifidobacterium longum
• Bifidobacterium bifidum
• Bifidobacterium lactis
• Bifidobacterium infantis
• and others
What’s unique about Probium®, LLC products?
• Delayed Release Vegetarian capsules ensure probiotic strains pass through the stomach and reach the intestinal tract with a higher success rate than probiotic supplements without delayed release vegetarian capsules
• Acid and bile resistant strains ensure minimal loss due to stomach acid
• Use of bottles with patented Activ-Polymer™ advanced desiccant polymer technology enhances the stability, shelf life of the probiotic products, and convenience to the consumer
• Use of Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum) as an effective prebiotic and label friendly additive, eliminating the use of Maltodextrin and its constituents
Akshaya Panda, President – Holds an MBA degree from Hult International Business School, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Akshaya has combined national and international experience of 28 years including more than 10 years of exclusive experience in probiotics. He has worked with institutional and individual customers located in over 45 countries.
Dennis Draeger, President of Dietary Pros, Inc. and Co-Owner of Probium®, LLC – Has 15 years of experience manufacturing dietary supplements and probiotics for world-renowned companies all over USA and abroad.
Justin Krahl, Sales Manager – Has more than 8 years experience including 6 years exclusive experience in probiotics. Justin has a wide network with distributors and brokers and has participated in countless domestic and international trade shows.
Derek Holm, Operations Manager – Has extensive knowledge in product manufacturing and is a key person at Dietary Pros, Inc. Derek has thorough knowledge and understanding of ingredients, formulation, pricing, and is very competent in handling the vendors/suppliers.
Company Contact Information
7111 Stewart Avenue
Wausau, WI 54401
Ph: 1-844-PROBIUM® (1-844-776-2486)