When I was downsized several years ago I took the opportunity to become a virtual assistant and help other small business owners with their accounting, administrative and recruiting needs.
Contracting a Virtual Assistant is an ideal solution for business owners, financial planners, and entrepreneurs who are too busy to handle it all on their own - and my services are tax deductible!
My services eliminate tedious and time-consuming tasks without the costs and hassles of on-site employees and I guarantee high quality confidential business support.
Here are some examples of the services I can provide:
My niche is Insurance Forms and streamlining processes...
• W2’s and 1099’s
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
• Accounts Payable
• People Soft
• Customer Service and Communication
• ZipRecruiter and Indeed hiring campaigns and interview scheduling
• Posting on internet based forums
• Expense Reporting and Itineraries
• General Administrative Tasks
• Word Processing
• Document Prep
• Executive and Clerical Support
• Scanning, Imaging & E-Filing
• Letter and Email Correspondence
• Travel Arrangements
• Calendar Maintenance
• Ordering of Office Supplies
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Event Planning
• Data Entry
• Mass Mailings including Email
• Appointment Management