1 - 11 United States businesses Add Your Business and Get Found - Free!
RFP Expertise up to $90M Annual Contract Value, for firms up to $140M Annual Revenue, Federal, State and Local | Serving clients nationwide remotely | Never missed a Deadline in 12 Years.
Bid Boldly LLC
Design & Build Contractors post projects. Engineers bid on projects.
Simply Swanky Event Planning
Simply Swanky is a Miami-based, boutique event planning company that can coordinate some or all facets of your next function.
Writing You Can Trust
I put your thoughts and needs into inspirational words that break boundaries by reaching millions. My passion for writing will bring your marketing plan to life. My love for literature provides me insight to creative copy that is versatile and honest.
Strategic Growth Partners LLC
Strategic Growth Partners, LLC (SGPLLC) was founded to make clients successful at winning Federal bids. SGPLLC provides a unique Best Value driven approach to winning bids that has enabled its clients to win over 90% of bid opportunities.
We are a social networking wedding website focused on providing men with the tools needed in order to successfully fulfill their role in the wedding planning process
Aspire Technologies, Inc.
QuoteWerks is a sales quoting and proposal software tool that enables companies in all industries to create detailed quotes and proposals with speed and efficiency by integrating with popular contact managers and accounting software programs.
Grant Writing Training Foundation
National training in how to find grant funding opportunities and how to research and write grant proposals and applications. Training is provided by Dr. Bev Browning, author of Grant Writing For Dummies. She has helped her clients raise over $350M!
Quozzy.com is the one-stop global marketplace for all products and services. Consumers save tons of time and receive the best possible deal on all products and services. Companies and providers aggressively compete for the consumer's business.
SoKoBe offers luxury-grade jewelry online at SoKoBe.com, sells loose diamonds, settings, engagement rings, and set with diamonds, rubies, and sapphires. An upcoming leader in online jewelry sales, offering more than 500 styles of jewelry and watches.
TFCN has attracted more than 10,000 federal contractors into a virtual board room for networking, teaming, recruiting, job seeking, and socializing. 99% of TFCN members are in the U.S. with the remaining 1% working for the U.S. Government overseas.