Mony Dojeiji and Alberto Agraso are pilgrims who walked the 800-km Camino in Spain, and then 5000-kms from Rome to Jerusalem on a journey that lasted 13 months. Those experiences and life lessons form the foundation of their popular presentations, and award-winning books including:
- WALKING FOR PEACE, AN INNER JOURNEY (international award-winning memoir of their 5000-km walk for peace). Also available in Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
- I AM HAPPY (international award-winning illustrated children's tale). Also available in Spanish and French.
- THE CALL (meditation and inspirational art book). Also available in Spanish.
- COLORING THE SOUL BOOK 1 (coloring book of Soul Portraits illustrated for clients in private sessions with Alberto Agraso)
- Several spiritual comics, in English and Spanish.
All their creations speak to some element of the spiritual journey, and the quest to give meaning and purpose to our lives.
They also offer:
- Original artwork
- Prints of original artwork
- Oracle cards
- Personalized Soul-Portrait sessions
Alberto is a self-taught artist and author who set aside his innate abilities to work in the responsible and respected insurance industry. Family and social pressures kept him there for many years until a personal “dark night of the soul” impelled him to leave everything behind in search for a life with meaning. His seeking would lead him to the Camino path, where he would providentially meet his now-wife and fellow adventurer on the path, Mony.
Mony formalized her studies in Canada with an MBA from Queen’s University and, for ten years, pursued a marketing career in the lucrative software industry before abandoning it all in 2001 to embark on a search for self. She met Alberto on the Camino and together, they embarked on their 5000-kilometre pilgrimage for peace.
This walk would reveal itself to be a path of self-discovery, an inner journey that they continue to tread to this day and one whose revelations and insights they share in their many publications.
Alberto is the co-host in Spanish of "la onda infantil" a one-hour radio program on CHIN Radio dedicated to children's books, music and topics for parents.
Mony is the Host and Producer of Ottawa Experts on Rogers TV, a weekly one-hour program that explores topics for your business, lifestyle and expanding consciousness.